- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup green seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 1 small red apple, cut in chunks
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 (8 oz.) container cool whip (whipped topping
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, mandarin oranges, cherries, grapes, apples, marshmallows and coconut. Add yogurt and whipped topping to bowl. Using a spatula fold mixture together gently until all combined.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator 2 to 4 hours before serving.
- Yields: 4 to 6 servings
- *Stays fresh covered in refrigerator up to 2 days.