- 200g Yoghurt of your choice (we used natural yoghurt)
- Handful of fresh raspberries
- Handful of fresh blueberries
1. Gather together your ingredients. Lay out approximately 12 cupcake cases or silicone muffin cups on a small baking sheet or tray (this will need to fit in your freezer, so it may be worth checking it for size before you start).
2. Using a spoon, dollop some yoghurt into the bottom of each cake case until all the yoghurt has gone.
3. Pop a few pieces of fruit into each cup, pressing them down into the yoghurt with the tip of your finger. Small Child decided to make funny faces with his fruit, but you can put them in any way you’d like.
4. Place the cups (still on the baking tray) into the freezer and leave to freeze for a couple of hours until set solid.
5. Once frozen through, remove from the cases and serve (or bag up and pop straight back in the freezer to eat later).