- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (fresh or dried)
- 1 teaspoon italian herb blend (dried thyme, oregano, rosemary)
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 to 2 sheets refrigerated puff pastry sheet
1. Preheat you oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or use a cast iron pan.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, Parmesan, garlic powder, italian spice mix, parsley, salt and pepper; set aside.
3. Roll out the puff pastry. Brush the parmesan and garlic mixture on top, then roll on itself. Cut small rolls about 1 or 2-inch thick.
4. Place the rolls onto the prepared baking sheet and brush each with the remaining garlic and parmesan mixture. Place into oven and bake until puffed and golden brown, about 8-10 minutes. Serve immediately, brushed with the remaining garlic and parmesan mixture.