- 12 oz carrots, skin peeled
- 2 tablespoons melted salted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Mix the melted butter and garlic together. Coat the carrots well with the butter mixture.
- Arrange the carrots on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle the extra butter garlic mixture on top of the carrots. Roast for 15 minutes, then top the carrots with the Parmesan cheese. Roast for another 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and slightly browned. Remove from the oven and top with the parsley. Serve immediately.