- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 (17.3-oz) package puff pastry, defrosted
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced deli ham (Boars Head Virginia Ham)
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup white cheddar, grated
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 400. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Spice Blend: Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Pastries: Unfold pastry sheets. Cut each sheet into 9 squares.
- Spread about 1/2 tsp of dijon over the puff pastry. Arrange ham and cheese down center of the pastry squares. Sprinkle with some of the spice blend. Fold two opposite corners of each square over the filling and press edges to seal. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Combine egg and water. Brush each pastry with egg wash. Sprinkle tops of pastries with more spice blend.