- 1 box macaroni noodles
- 2 blocks sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease muffin tin (1 full box makes 24 muffins).
2. Mix breadcrumbs, salt and olive oil.
3. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the macaroni and cook for about 8 minutes, it should still be a little bit firm.
4. Remove from the heat, drain and return to the pan; stir in the butter and egg until pasta is evenly coated.
5. Reserve 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese and stir the remaining cheddar cheese and milk into the pasta.
6. Spoon into the prepared muffin tin. Sprinkle the reserved cheese and the breadcrumb mixture over the tops.
7. Bake for 25 minutes and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes until you remove them.
8. Serve and Enjoy!