- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 Tbsp. Enzo Matcha green tea
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 brick of cream cheese, softened
- 2 - 3 Tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 2 Tsp. Enzo Matcha green tea
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare muffin tin with 12 cupcake liners
- In a medium bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, Enzo Matcha green tea and pinch of salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer beat eggs with sugar for 3 minutes until creamy.
- Add the butter, vanilla extract and mix for 3 minutes. Add greek yogurt and blend well.
- In a low speed beat in the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fill each cupcake liner full with 3/4 batter. Bake for 17 - 20 minutes or until the toothpick inserted will come out clean.
- Cool off completely before frosting.
- With electric mixer beat the cream cheese with greek yogurt, Enzo Matcha green tea , and powdered sugar until the frosting is light and fluffy.
- Pipe frosting onto cupcakes.
Note: Recipe courtesy of ilonaspassion.com. Thank you!