- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup salted caramel sauce, plus two tablespoons, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pretzels
- 1/2 cup chopped Heath candy bars
- Additional chopped pretzels and toffee, about two tablespoons each, for garnish, if desired
1. In a medium bowl, stir together sweetened condensed milk, 1/4 cup of the salted caramel sauce, and vanilla extract. Set aside.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, using the whisk attachment, beat cream on high until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes. With a rubber spatula, gently fold whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk mixture. Stir in pretzels pieces and chopped Heath candy bars.
3. Pour ice cream mixture into a loaf pan or container. With a knife, swirl the remaining salted caramel sauce into the ice cream. Smooth with a spatula and sprinkle additional pretzel pieces and candy bar pieces over the top, if using. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 6 hours.
4. When ready to serve, remove from freezer and scoop!
Note-I like to use my homemade salted caramel sauce. Will keep covered in the freezer for 3-4 weeks.