Today we are going to talk about a few little strategies to save you time whenever you get in the kitchen.
A good organized pantry makes life a bit easier, it's faster to find whatever you're looking for, you won't have so much spare food, and every time you go to the grocery is much easier to store in again, you just have to maintain the organization you've once done.
Follow up the steps;
- Don't be afraid of facing your messy pantry, you'll have to take everything out and clean it. Be courageous!
- After cleaning up, take a good look of all products and throw away everything expired
- Take inventory - Make a list of all products, that will make life easier every time you go grocery shopping
- Right down on a white or chalk board, the items that are close to expiration date and paste on the inside pantry door (these way you'll remember to use those items before going old)
- You should take some measures of your space, and get some containers or baskets to store products better
- Each of those baskets should have a label indicating what's inside
1- Keep like items close together
2- Pay attention to what items goes on each place, the ones you most use should have easier access
3- Depending on the space you have you could even store small appliances, silverware, vases or tableware.
After those few tips we hope you can deal with the mass, to improve your everyday "homework". Try to take a close look twice a month just to maintain everything where should be.
If you have any suggestions, feel free to write us on comments or email us. Have a great day! :)