- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1/2 medium head of green cabbage, cut into 4 wedges
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese plus more shaved into "shards" for garnish.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with non-stick aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Season butter with salt and black pepper to taste. Brush over cut side of cabbage wedges. Dredge the cut side of each cabbage wedge into the Parmesan cheese and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Carefully flip and bake 10-15 minutes more. Drizzle any browned butter back over the cabbage. Top with additional shaved Parmesan cheese. Serve