- 60 Ritz Crackers
- Creamy peanut butter
- 12 ounces milk or dark melting chocolate
- 8 ounces white melting chocolate
- 6 ounces butterscotch baking chips
- Make peanut butter sandwiches with two Ritz Crackers and peanut butter.
- Melt the milk/dark chocolate, white chocolate, and butterscotch baking chips together in a double boiler.
- Dip sandwiches in melted mixture and put on a cookie sheet. Once the sheet is full, place it in the freezer until the cookies are frozen.
- Store in a zip lock bag in the freezer.
Recipe from Meg is Well. blogs. Thank you so much!