- 5 to 6 cups of vegetables (carrots, red potatoes, broccoli, red, bell peppers, onion wedges, mushrooms, zucchini, green beans etc.)
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic vinegar or Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
2. Place root vegetables on cookie sheet and bake at 425 degrees for about 15 minutes or until they begin to soften.
3. Add in softer vegetables and turn vegetables on sheet making sure they are all coated in liquid mixture.
4. Bake another 15 minutes or until the veggies are fork tender. Salt and pepper to taste.