- 1 pound chicken fillets
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sriracha
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Zest of 1 lime
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F. Place rack in top third of oven.
- Prepare two bowls: one with panko crumbs and one with the egg and milk (whisk the egg & milk together).
- Dip each piece of chicken one by one into the liquid bowl (let excess drip off) and then the panko. Place on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until they're cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the honey sriracha ingredients together in a bowl, and then combine the dipping sauce ingredients together in another small bowl.
- Once the chicken tenders are cooked, dip them in the sriracha honey to coat them (tongs or your fingers will work). Serve immediately with the dipping sauce on the side.
I suggest eating these right away as the sriracha honey does soften the breading the longer you leave it.