For the Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced Ginger
- 1/4 cup Light Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Flakes
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch (cornflour or potato starch)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves finely chopped
- 1 whole head Broccoli cut into florets
- 1 cup mixed Vegetables (mushrooms, bell peppers etc.)
- 500 grams large Shrimp (deveined and cleaned)
- Salt to taste
- Mix together all the ingredients under sauce and set aside.
- Heat half the oil in a wok or pan, and add the chopped garlic. Saute for a minute and add shrimp. Stir fry the shrimp on high heat for 2-3 minutes till it starts turning pink. Add the broccoli and vegetables and stir fry again for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the shrimp is cooked through and the veggies start looking bright, add the sauce and keep stirring till it comes to a boil. Add a little more water if the sauce is too thick. Simmer for a minute or two. Check for seasoning and add salt if required. Stir well and switch off the flame.