- 2 red apples, cored and diced
- 2 pears, cored and diced
- 4 clementine oranges, peeled and separated into segments
- 3 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced into thin rounds and then silce rounds into quarters
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Combine all salad ingredients (except the dressing ingredients) in a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients (maple syrup and lime juice).
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.