- 4 medium ripe bananas (or 3 large)
- 3 tablespoons orange juice (or juice from 1 large lemon)
- Preheat oven to 200°F/ 95°C (warm setting). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat mat.
- Peel the bananas and cut into 1/4-inch slices. Dip each slice into the orange juice and place on the pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 3 to 4 hours, or until your chips are dry and slightly brown, making sure to flip your chips halfway through.
- Remove from the oven, and once cool, chips can be stored in an airtight container.