- 1 Box Brownie Mix ( I used Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge)
- 3 eggs
- ½ c. vegetable oil
- ¼ c. water
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ c. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.Spray a donut baking pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water. Mix well until smooth. Pour the batter in a large food storage bag. Use a glass to keep the bag sturdy as you pour the batter.
- Seal the bag and make a small cut at the tip of the bag. Begin to pipe the batter into the donut molds until about ⅔rds full. Bake in preheated oven for 13 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes then turn to the cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, to make the glaze, add the chocolate chips to a heat-safe bowl. Heat the cream in the microwave for about 1 minute or until steaming. Pour over the chocolate chips and stir until smooth. Add the vanilla extract and stir. Allow sitting at room temperature for 10-15 minutes to allow to thicken slightly. Dip the tops of the donuts into the glaze and return back to the cooling rack and sprinkle with sprinkles if desired. Allow the frosting to set and then serve.