- 1/2 pound Egg Noodles or Pasta of your choice
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 3 cups Whole Milk
- 2 cups diced Vegetables (Beans, Carrots, Corn and Green Peas)
- 3 cups shredded Chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Thyme
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles according to package directions till al dente.
- In the meanwhile, heat butter in a large pot and add minced garlic to it. Saute for 30 seconds and add flour. Cook the flour for a minute and pour in milk slowly while whisking continuously. Continue whisking till the sauce starts thickening up.
- Add vegetables to the pot, along with thyme, salt and pepper. Simmer vegetables in the sauce for 4-5 minutes.
- Mix in shredded chicken, noodles and 3/4 cup cheese.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish and top with remaining cheese. Bake for 10-12 minutes till the casserole is bubbling and the cheese is melted.
All rights and credits reserved to the owner: Center Cut Cook