- 1.5 cups shredded coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup high-quality protein powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/8 cup water
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Add you coconut flakes into a large bowl.
- Add in your sunflower seeds, protein powder, vanilla, cinnamon, honey coconut oil and water.
- Mix together all the ingredients with a wooden spoon.
- Take small handfuls and mold them into little balls and flatten them out on a baking sheet lined in parchment.
- Bake for 15 minutes and enjoy! They make the perfect quick addition to your breakfast or even as a pick-me-up throughout the day!