- 1 cup butter
- 1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate can add 2 ounces to up flavor
- 1 cup unsweetened almond butter or peanut butter or sunbutter (nut free)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup low carb powdered sweetener Sukrin Melis or Swerve Confectioners
- 1 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder see note
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
Melt together butter, and baking chocolate over medium heat.
Add almond butter (or peanut butter/sunbutter) and blended in with an electric mixer. Then, blend in the cream cheese with an electric mixer.
Remove from heat and stir in remaining dry ingredients. Blend with an electric mixer to combine as well as possible. Then, blend in vanilla extract
Spread mixture into prepared pan evenly. Chill in refrigerator until set.
All rights and credits reserved to the owner of this recipe