- 2 cups (290 g) ice cream, melted, any kind, but low-fat and dairy-free ice cream do not work well.
- 1 ¼ cups (155 g) self-rising flour
- ¼ cup (160 g) rainbow sprinkles
- ¼ cup (45 g) chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350˚F/175˚C.
- Combine melted ice cream and self-rising flour. Mix until well combined.
- Add any additional sprinkles, chocolate chips, or goodies to the batter.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease with a nonstick spray.
- Pour batter into a loaf pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. (Baking times and temperatures may vary from oven to oven.)
- Allow to cool fully before cutting.