- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 2 heads cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup bacon pieces (about 2.8 ounces)
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Arrange chicken in a 9×13, foil-lined baking dish. Drizzle chicken with olive oil and season with ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roast for 45 minutes. Slice chicken.
- Reduce oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add cauliflower and cook for 6 minutes. Strain cauliflower.
- In a 9x13 baking dish, stir together cauliflower, chicken, 1 cup monterey jack cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon pieces, green onions, garlic powder, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¾ teaspoon pepper. Top with remaining 1 cup of monterey jack cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
All rights and credits reserved to the owner:
Rachel of "Rachel Schultz On Homemaking"