- 1 14-ounce package of chocolate sandwich cookies such as Oreos
- 2 tablespoons DeLallo Instant Espresso Powder
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- 20 mini peanut butter cups, cut into chunks
- 4-5 big scoops of chocolate ice cream, softened
- melted chocolate to drizzle (I like to use dark chocolate!)
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Crust: Pulse cookies in a food processor until very finely ground (it helps to do this in batches). Transfer crumbs to a bowl and mix with the espresso powder and butter. Press into a 10-inch pie dish, spreading the crust across the bottom and up the sides. Pop the pie into the freezer while you prep the filling.
- Filling: Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix until smooth. Beat in the whipped topping until just combined. Spread into chilled pie. Top with half of the peanut butter cups and press them in gently. Freeze for an hour or so, until mostly firm.
- Top Layer: When the pie is mostly solid, spread the softened ice cream over the top. Smooth the top with a spatula. Top with remaining Reeses’ cups, chocolate chips, and a drizzle of melted chocolate. Freeze again until solid (about 3 hours, to be safe). Use a hot knife to cut into slices.