- 1/2 cup hulled pistachio nuts
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dried dates (about 12, roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup freeze dried strawberries
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground cardamom (I ground the seeds from six pods using a mortar and pestle)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted if solid
Put the nuts, seeds, dates and cardamom into the bowl of a food processor and blitz until the mixture is a small crumb.
Add the freeze dried strawberries and coconut oil and pulse until combined. You want the strawberry pieces broken up, but not completely disintegrated - it's nice to come across a larger piece of it in the mixture every now and then.
Roll into small balls and refrigerate until firm (at least half an hour)
Store in the fridge (or freezer).