- In a large mixing bowl add the flour, salt, yeast, sun dried tomatoes and cheese. Stir to combine. Add the water and mix though until it is well mixed. I do this step with a spatula but you can also use your hands.
- Cover the mixing bowl with plastic wrap and let it sit on your counter for 12 to 18 hours. I do this at night so the next morning when I wake up is risen and ready to be baked.
- When you are ready to bake the bread, place your 3.5 qt dutch-oven (lid included) in the oven and preheat it to 450 F degrees. (You must preheat your dutch-oven to 450F)
- Flour your work surface. Remove the dough from the bowl and shape it into a ball. Add some flour to the dutch-oven prior to placing the dough to make sure it won't stick. Carefully place the dough into the preheated dutch-oven. Cover the pot with the lid and place it back in the oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes with the lid on. Remove the lid and bake for another 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. The bread will keep for up to 2 days.